Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Present!

The universe has gifted me with the return of my baby, my laptop! *insert joy here*
It is currently running on an operating system that lives on a CD (or DVD....whatever).  The hard-drive is still inaccessible and no data was able to be retrieved off of it, but most of that data exists in other place anyways.
Probably tomorrow I'll bring it back to the Repair Center and have them put in a new hard-drive.  Maybe a bit later depending on the work I have to do.  But I'm just so happy to have my baby back!
I was going to put in a clip of Gollum doing his "My Precious" routine, but I can't see youtube videos because I don't have flash-player right now.  oh well.  So I did the next best thing.
MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
So that's all for now.  And to top it all off, today is my favorite holiday ever, which is a perfect way to end my favorite month of the year.
  here's some old school spook for you
and here's something new, and very beautiful. Yay witches! They're always my favorite thing to be for Halloween.  Some about a strong and powerful woman....anywho, that's my life so far! Hopefully my laptop will be all the way healed soon!

1 comment: