Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Losers, Sleep-Drooling, and Naps


Sorry I haven't been up here in a while....I'm a loser

I am shamed...

I don't know what to say!

I started watching this movie the other night (Dumb and Dumber) but I couldn't even finish doing that...




At least I'm closer to the end of the semester...so I can go home and do this:

 yes, I'm going to grow a beard and become a man.





No.  I'm going to nap like there's no tomorrow and sleep-drool. 
 This is just too cute to pass up.  Little toddler sleeping in pre-k or daycare or something.  Sometimes, I feel like this.


A Good Thing About College
The ability to nap! 
Back in High School I'd nod off during class, like, four times a week.  But now that I can nap during the day - because I'm not at school (I live here) - I've only nodded off once...in this entire semester.  I never noticed that until just now.

Hah, take that Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment